SUBJECT TO CONTRACT
We have been instructed by our client to invite best and final offers for the freehold interest in the above property by 5 pm Friday 1st July 2011. All offers must be delivered to our clients lawyer, Mary Cheves, by email:
Or by post or by hand to:
2 Putney Hill
DX: 59456 Putney
Telephone: 020 8789 9111
We request that bids include the following information:-
1. The identity of the purchaser.
2. The purchasers best and final price.
3. Confirmation that the bid is unconditional, subject to contract.
4. In the event of any further approvals required from the purchaser, details of the timing and process to obtain that approval.
5. The purchasers best timetable for clearing the conditions, exchanging contracts and completing.
6. Confirmation that the necessary amount of due diligence has been carried out to support the offer.
7. Confirmation of the legal team which the purchaser will use.
8. Confirmation of any third party finance, if required and proof that this funding is in place i.e. a letter from the Bank.
It should be noted that our client is under no obligation to accept or proceed with the highest offer or indeed any offer submitted.
Please do not hesitate to contact either myself or Justin Clack should you require any further information in the meantime.